With a combined total of nearly 30 years of experience across print and digital titles, The Home Page‘s Co-Founders Jessica Jonzen and Rosalind Sack are highly qualified journalists, editors and media consultants.
Having worked for The Sunday Times, Net-a-Porter, Matches Fashion, Hearst and Bauer Media, our experience spans news, interiors, fashion, food and popular culture. We have helped to relaunch market-leading magazines and consulted on PR strategies for international interiors brands.
We have sat on the judging panel of the prestigious Press Awards and BRIT Awards and have appeared as experts on national television and radio.
Having built up an impressive network of industry contacts, including taste-makers, stylists, designers, PRs and brands, we have a unique insight that readers can truly trust.
Read more about us here:
Read the latest on The Home Page:
- Christmas Gift Guide: Homeware Presents for under £50
- Stylish and Sustainable Christmas Wrapping Ideas
- Christmas Gift Guide: Homeware Presents from £50 – £100
- Stylish and Sustainable Christmas Decorations
- At Home with Interior Designer Beata Heuman
Subscribe to our free fortnightly newsletter here