Discover more about The Home Page’s expertly crafted, bespoke brand partnerships, with true commercial value
IMAGES (L TO R) WENDY ALDISS PHOTOGRAPHY / THE HOME PAGE; EMILY JONZEN; BRITISH STANDARD
The Home Page is a purpose-driven brand which celebrates stylish living and conveys the importance of creating a home that makes you feel good. With a discerning and highly engaged audience of interiors enthusiasts, homeware buyers, professional interior designers, journalists, publishers and architects, The Home Page has become the go-to destination for expertly crafted content since its launch in January 2019.
We partner with brands which we believe our readers will want to know about about, creating branded content that adds true value and interest. We work in a bespoke way with our brand partners to meet their individual budgets and requirements. Here are some examples of how we can bring your brand to The Home Page audience:
- Branded editorial features – Written by our experienced editorial team, these have true reader value and sit seamlessly within The Home Page’s editorial content. These can be amplified across our social channels.
- Newsletter placement – Placement within The Home Page’s monthly newsletter, sent to our highly engaged community of subscribers.
- Sponsorship opportunities – Sponsorship of a regular feature or section within The Home Page editorial, or our monthly subscriber newsletter.
- On-site display advertising – Your brand can have prominent visibility on The Home Page website via our banner advertising positions.
- Social media partnerships – We can create bespoke IGTV videos and share branded content on our Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest channels.
As a boutique offering, we take time to truly understand the needs of our brand partners and forge creative, bespoke marketing packages that truly engage and add value to our audience.
More about The Home Page’s Founders
With a combined total of nearly 30 years of experience across print and digital titles, The Home Page’s Co-Founders Jessica Jonzen and Rosalind Sack are highly qualified journalists, editors and media consultants.
Having worked for The Sunday Times, Net-a-Porter, Matches Fashion, Hearst and Bauer Media, our experience spans news, interiors, fashion, food and popular culture. We have helped to relaunch market-leading magazines and consulted on PR strategies for international interiors brands.
We have sat on the judging panel of the prestigious Press Awards and BRIT Awards and have appeared as experts on national television and radio. Having built up an impressive network of industry contacts, including taste-makers, stylists, designers, PRs and brands, we have a unique insight that readers can truly trust.
Get in touch with Ros and Jess at email@example.com and let us know your requirements and budget and we will be delighted to send you more information about our audience and reach, and prepare a bespoke proposal. Alternatively, discover more about our creative content consultancy, Studio Home Page, here.