Bespoke brand partnerships with true commercial value
The Home Page is an online homes and lifestyle magazine which celebrates stylish living and what truly makes a house home. With a discerning and highly engaged audience of interiors enthusiasts, homeware buyers, professional interior designers, journalists, publishers and architects, The Home Page has become the go-to destination for expertly crafted content since its launch in January 2019.
We partner with brands which we believe our readers will want to know about about, creating branded content that adds true value and interest. We work in a completely bespoke way with our brand partners to meet their individual budgets and requirements. Here are some examples of how we can bring your brand to The Home Page audience:
IMAGES (L TO R) WENDY ALDISS PHOTOGRAPHY; EMILY JONZEN; BRITISH STANDARD
- Branded bespoke editorial features – Written by our experienced editorial team, these have true reader value and sit seamlessly within The Home Page’s editorial content.
- Newsletter placement – Placement within The Home Page’s monthly newsletter, sent to our highly engaged community of subscribers.
- Sponsorship opportunities – Sponsorship of a regular feature or section within The Home Page editorial.
- On-site display advertising – With both banner and leaderboard options available, your brand can have prominent visibility on The Home Page website.
- Social media partnerships – We can create bespoke IGTV videos and share branded content on our Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest channels.
As a boutique offering, we take time to truly understand the needs of our brand partners and forge creative, bespoke marketing packages that truly engage and add value to our audience.
Get in touch with Ros and Jess at email@example.com and let us know your requirements and budget and we will be delighted to send you more information about our audience and reach, and prepare a bespoke proposal.