Celebrate Christmas morning with this light and refreshing festive tipple with a delicious zesty flavour
IMAGE: © RYLAND PETERS & SMALL
This is the ideal companion to a festive brunch. It’s light, refreshing and if you use an Italian Rosé Vino Frizzante, it will be a little lower in alcohol than a Prosecco or Champagne-based cocktail, so perfect for drinking before midday!
Cranberry and Orange Sparkler
- 10 ml Cointreau orange-flavoured liqueur
- 40 ml well-chilled cranberry juice
- 75-100 ml well-chilled lightly sparkling rosé wine
- orange zest twist and/or fresh cranberries to garnish
- Pour the Cointreau and cranberry juice into a flute glass and slowly top up with the chilled sparkling rosé wine.
- Garnish with an orange zest twist and/or a few fresh cranberries on a cocktail stick. Serve at once.
Published by Ryland Peters & Small, RRP £9.99. Photography © Ryland Peters & Small
Share this recipe with friends and family using the share buttons at the top of the page and discover more festive recipes below…